Wants and loves this month of May. Kate Spade and Rifle Paper Co anything.
ONE I TWO I THREE I FOUR: Once Upon A Time I FIVE I SIX I
Once in a while, I hone in on my artistic skills. Mind you, it’s been a LONG while, but I want to improve the amount of painting I do. I thought I’d give you guys a PEEK of the sketches floating around in my sketchbook. I aim to do this every month (we’ll see how long this really goes on for).
These flowers are painted in Gouache. Just me fiddling with the different colours and shapes of the flowers. I really like painting in Gouache even though I can never and will ever be able to spell it correctly without looking it up first. (Is that even how you spell it now?)
Some doodles of bunnies and winter in my sketchbook. Painted with pencils and black markers.
It inspires me when I read blogs that share what’s in their sketchbook. Hopefully this will help you (yes, you… hello there!) to be inspired as well.
Well, it’s that time of year again – The Melbourne Cup. And that means one thing – fashion!
You may not know which horse you’re betting on yet but the more important question is, do you know what you’re going to wear? I’ve gathered up a few outfit ideas to help you out – personally Outfit #4 is my favourite.
Races Outfit One
1. Relinquish Black Sandal Ankle Strap with Gold Black Heel from Zu Shoes – $130
2. Embroided Organza Black Dress from Sportsgirl – $129.95
3. Taylor Sunglasses from Forever New – $29.99
4. Summer Flower Hair Garland from ASOS – $18.12
5. Gold Curb and Chain Bracelet from Diva – $12.99
6. Structured Credit Card Purse from Colette Hayman – $4.95
7. Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in As Gold As It Gets – $16.95
Races Outfit Two
1. Mini Ava Pave Grab Clutch from Forever New – $34.99
2. Anastasia Mod Dress from Portmans – $99.95
3. Lola Fascinator from Forever New – $39.99
4. Orelia Bead and Star Bracelet from Forever New – $19.99
5. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in White On – $6.95
6. Verde by KO Strappy Stiletto Sandal from Wanted Shoes – $50
7. Orelia Swarovski Studs from Forever New – $16.99
Races Outfit Three
1. Wow Garland from Sportsgirl – $29.95
2. Super Natural Dress from Sheike – $109.95
3. Dialogue Nude Platform Pumps from Zu Shoes – $120
4. Rimmel London Mono Blush in Coral – $9.95
5. Grace Pearl Flower Necklace from Forever New – $24.95
6. Maya Metal Corner Purse from Colette Hayman – $14.95
7. Miley Twin Ring from Sportsgirl – $1.95
Races Outfit Four
1. Marry by Lipsik High Heel Sandal from Wanted Shoes – $79.95
2. Crysell Embroidery Bodice Dress from Forever New – $149.99
3. Diamond Link Chain Necklace from Portmans – $29.95
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold – $11.95
5. Luci Floral Headpiece from Limedrop – $77
6. Chunky Metal Chain Bracelet from Portmans – $24.95
7. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Stellar – $15.95