Thought it’d be fun to do a post on my favourite lip colours. These are the lippy products that I tend to use the most. You can see that most of them are quite similar in colour – a pinky nude, which is a really good everyday lip colour. Sometimes I will do a brighter colour if I’m feeling bold that day, and sometimes I’ll only feel like using a balm with a hint of colour.
1. Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matt Lipstick in 101
A great pink nude colour, that has a creamy application but with a matt finish.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
I’m in love with these Whispers! They are super moisturizing and have a great colour pay off. I actually prefer them to the Revlon Lip Butters.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Nude Beige – read my in depth review here
4. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
Although it’s name is Beige, it’s more of a pinky colour and it’s great layering on top of other colours.
5. Maybelline Babylips Color in Berry Crush
Another balm favourite with a hint of red on your lips. Smells great too.
6. NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl
Love how creamy and pigmented this lip cream is. The colour is a bright pinky purple and has a really nice shine.
7. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova
Another great lip cream that has a nice smooth feel to the lips. A little bit goes a long way.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Primrose
An oldie but a goodie. I think this colour would suit almost everyone.
If you have any recommendations please let me know!